What is my ultimate goal?
As a psychologist building on positive psychology research, I design our time and conduct our sessions in which you are the center, focusing on encouraging you to identify and further develop your own positive emotions, positive experiences and positive character traits. Though our work includes your most pressing concerns in the initial stages, my overall treatment plan nurtures that which is best within you.
How are we going to reach your goals?
Together, we study your strengths and virtues and tailor new ways to use your resources and achieve your goals. Working in a safe, comforting atmosphere, we can remove obstacles and change unhelpful thinking patterns & unsupportive behaviors; All in an effort to positively enhance your life and gain insight on what makes you happy.
Who are my clients?
My clients are talented, intelligent people like you, who feel they are not living up to their potential. While each client comes to psychotherapy with individual concerns, I help eradicate an array of common issues.
What do my sessions include?
My Sessions Include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting edge and research backed intervention methods that will help you:
- Strengthen your character and motivation to reach self-actualization.
- Tools to decrease or eliminate:
- Stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, low body image, insecurities, self-doubting, feelings of isolation, obsessions, and ineffective relational patterns.
- Resolving issues related to:
- Loss, grief, difficult life transitions, troubled relationships, and cross-cultural transitions that might be interfering with personal growth.
What are some common strengths my clients and I work on?
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Actualizing one's potential
- Positive self awareness and creativity
- Overall positive emotional health
- Motivation skills
- Parenting skills
- Optimizing willpower
- Goal setting
- Habit forming
- Flourishing positive body-image
- Increased levels of happiness.
Purposeful living cannot be achieved if your relationship with yourself, the person you spend the most time with, is out of sync.
Invest in yourself!
Become a Happier Being!
If you are interested in individual therapy, please contact Dr. Tal today & get a step further to achieving your birthright - your right to be happy!